to my sweetheart

Sunday, November 4, 2007

BELOVED
-apashang

Whenever I feel alone,
It’s the greatest joy to think;
That someone is there;
Who loves me and cares me;
Who has become truly;
My beloved.

My Soul is a hungry soul;
This has always been longing;
For someone’s Love;
And expects all that;
From yourself!!

Whenever I feel lonely;
I want to feel your arms;
Around my soldier;
Whenever I feel down and
Blue.

Give me the power of your love;
And makes me stand erect, Beloved;
You are some one;
Who understands me;
And who really knows me;
I always want to be with you;
Like the sun in the sky.

I don’t want to live apart from you;
Because,
Without you,
I am just like the fallen star;
Into the Distant!!



0 comments:

My Blog List

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP